If you haven’t joined The Reverse Funnel System online home based business yet and are wondering what types of tools and training are included in the members area, read on. In this brief article, I’m going to reveal what Reverse Funnel System members get access to and how the area is laid out. Hopefully by the time you’re done reading this, you’ll have a better idea of what to expect when you join the RFS.
The layout of the Reverse Funnel clickfunnels automated webinar review System members area is very straight forward. There are 8 icons at the top of the page:
1. Home – Drop down menu contains login and logout links, as well as a link to the help area.
2. Leads – Navigate through the various parts of the “funnel” and track leads as they work through the Reverse Funnel System process.
3. Stats – Complete campaign and email stats tracking.
4. Mail – View pre-written autoresponders.
5. Calendar – Contains the daily training call schedule as well as a personal calendar to track your business activities.
6. Tools – A suite of tools to manage your RFS operations.
7. Marketing – Grab banners, form codes, create campaigns, and search the RFS advertising database.
8. Training – Provides access to pre-recorded training calls.
Also, in the main area there is an “In the Spotlight” section which shows all of the RFS members who made at least $1,000 in the past week, the 10 newest Reverse Funnel System members, a motivational quote of the day, a schedule of the live training events going on for the day, and last but not least your upline’s contact details.
Hopefully this short article has given you a helpful overview of what is included in The Reverse Funnel System members area. Having a “dashboard” like this where you can login and view the stats of all campaigns to see exactly what is going on in your business is extremely helpful. Overall, it’s quite impressive.